Ever you tried to edit videos with KineMaster Pro Video Editor. With time and trend, everything has been changed, a single gadget called mobile covered all other small gadgets such as calculator, clock, radio, calendar more important is a camera and video recorders. With the advancement in the mobile technology called smartphones makes the simple mobile device to smart. Smart as a single device can perform multiple functions simultaneously.
Smartphone manufacturer is also focusing more on the camera shot and video recording. Not only the hardware getting improved day by day but also software too. software developers are also created huge interfaces (smartphone applications)to record the videos in a better way.
Here we are going to discuss the paid android app named KineMaster Pro Video Editor.
KineMaster Video Editor application is specially designed to edit videos in professional ways. It provides a variety of control over the mobile editing process. It supporting multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
Features of the KineMaster Pro
• Multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers, text, and handwriting
• Download more effects, royalty free music, overlays, stickers and more from the KineMaster Asset Store.
• Precise frame-by-frame trimming
• Instant preview for all edits
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Audio filters, including voice changer
• Blur, mosaic and other effects
• Lots of animation styles
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
• Real-time video and audio recording
What kind of Permissions Kinemaster Pro Required?
KineMaster requires access to your phone’s camera and microphone if you want to record videos or sound directly in the app. KineMaster also requires access to your phone’s storage in order to save projects you are working on (projects are saved externally in a folder called “KineMaster” so don’t lose all your work if you reinstall the app or clear the app data).
Well, Kinemaster is providing a subscription as a paid service, but it also provides to use Kinemaster as trial mode, yes without any subscription. But In trial mode, KineMaster is free for unlimited personal, non-commercial use, but has a “Made with KineMaster” watermark on all videos. From Playstore you can puchase the subsctipon and subscritopn is base on monthly and annually package.
Kinemaster app can be used on devices running on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and above.
What Kind of Formats Supported By Kinemaster Video Editor
• 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• GIF(still image only)
Export Video Format:
• MP4 with H.264 + AAC-LC (The H.264 profile depends on the device)
Here you can get KineMaster Pro Video Editor Apk